Achieve your great job offer!
The Client’s preferences for an ideal job offer are individualized and will be addressed during the onboarding call and subsequent coaching sessions. In many cases, Clients anticipate that a remarkable job offer will lead to enhanced compensation and a promotion to a higher-level position through a career transition. Additionally, some Clients hope for a job offer that enables them to explore new career paths, switch industries, relocate to a different location, or accommodate other important considerations.
- Gain access to the comprehensive CareerNerds method and workbook
- Onboarding session to get you focused and define your criteria of a great job offer
- 6 sessions with a CareerNerds Personal Brand Consultant
- Done-For-You outreach to 500 professional networking contacts
- 6 hours of on-demand 1-on-1 Network Coaching
- CareerNerds Proven Personal Branding and Professional Networking Strategies
- Development of a Top 1% Personal Brand
- Creation and Optimization of LinkedIn Profile
- Networking Resume Tailored for Networking Opportunities
- Elevator Pitch Development for Effective Self-Promotion
- Customized Professional Networking
- Customized Connection Requests to 500 Relevant Contacts
- Personalized Outreach Messages for LinkedIn Networking
- Done-For-You LinkedIn Outreach
- Effective Outreach Campaign to the 500 Contacts
- 1-on-1 Customized Network Coaching
- Personalized Coaching Sessions to Convert Networking into Great Job Offers
We are committed to supporting you until you accept your great job offer!
At CareerNerds, we have a high success rate in helping our Clients find new job opportunities within 12 months. However, we understand that each situation is unique, and in rare cases, it may take longer or involve contacting more than 500 networking connections to achieve your desired outcome. Such exceptional cases will be handled as described in the paragraph “Exceptional Cases” below.
Our priority is your success, and we will work diligently to support you throughout the process until you accept your great job offer.
The Client is expected to do the following:
- Book and actively participate in coaching sessions
- Complete assigned tasks and homework between sessions
- Show up prepared to the coaching sessions
- Set up their Zoom account
- Set up their Calendly account
- Sign up for LinkedIn premium
- Read the 20-minute Networking Meeting book
- Complete 50 to 100 networking calls
If the client does not follow the above obligations, CareerNerds cannot guarantee the results that the client expects.
CareerNerds sessions are Zoom video calls to maximize value to the client.
Milestones and Schedule:
- Payment submitted (non-refundable)
- Onboarding call (generally within first week)
- Personal Branding phase (generally 3-8 weeks)
- Done-for-you Outreach to 500 contacts (generally 5-20 weeks)*
- On-demand Network Coaching (generally monthly until you achieve your great job)
*This timeline depends on your availability and the timeline that you want to find your new job.
The CareerNerds program is paid up-front by credit card or PayPal.
At any point the Client may request to postpone the Program. A postponement means all services will be paused for 1-6 months. The Client must provide email notice of their intention to postpone, including the desired duration.
Should the Client achieve their great job offer before CareerNerds outreach connects the client with 100 contacts, the client will be offered three options:
- Continue done-for-you outreach to reach a total of 500 contacts.
- Postpone the remaining outreach from 1 to 6 months.
- Discontinue the Done-For-You outreach and all further CareerNerds services.
Extended Job Search:
The expectation is that the Client completes the CareerNerds program within 12 months.
If there are exceptional circumstances, this will be handled on a case by case basis. If the Client exceeds the 6 hours of on-demand 1-on-1 Network Coaching, they may be placed into group coaching sessions.
The Client agrees to indemnify and hold CareerNerds (including the company, its owners, employees, and third-party contractors) harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses arising from or related to the services provided. CareerNerds shall not be held liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential, or special damages.
In the event that the Client incurs any damages, CareerNerds’ liability and the Client’s exclusive remedy shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to CareerNerds for the services rendered.
If a party is unable to fulfill its obligations under this contract due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, natural disasters, war, terrorism, government actions, or labor disputes (‘Force Majeure Event’), that party shall not be held liable for such non-performance or delay.
The affected party shall promptly notify the other party in writing, providing details of the Force Majeure Event and its expected impact. The affected party shall make reasonable efforts to mitigate the effects and resume performance as soon as practicable.
The party seeking to rely on the Force Majeure Event shall bear the burden of proof. During the Force Majeure Event, both parties’ rights and obligations under the contract are suspended, and they shall make reasonable efforts to resume performance after the event has ended.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
Any legal action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be filed and conducted exclusively in the state or federal courts located within the State of Wyoming. The parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts and waive any objections or defenses based on improper venue or forum non conveniens.
The prevailing party in any such action, suit, or proceeding shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in connection with such action, suit, or proceeding.
This governing law and jurisdiction clause shall apply to any disputes arising from or related to this agreement, including but not limited to its interpretation, performance, breach, or termination.
END OF CONTRACT
Updated June 14th 2023